Are you Trying to Download VLC Player for Windows 11, 10, /8/7 PC? Congratulations , You are at the right place now. To learn how to download and install one of the top Video Players & Editors VLC Player apps for PC, keep reading this article.The majority of applications that are available on the Google Play Store or even the iOS App Store were built exclusively for smartphones.. But did you know that even in the absence of an official PC platform version, you may still use any of your preferred Android or iOS apps on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy ways to install Android apps on a Windows computer and use them just like you would on an Android smartphone.
This post will provide a step-by-step Guide for downloading VLC Player on PC using several methods. So let’s look over VLC Player’s technical details before getting started.
VLC Player PC Version Application Detail Information
|APP Name||VLC Player|
|Main Category||Video Players & Editors|
|App installation Size||5.8 MB|
VLC Player is a very popular app in the Video Players & Editors category on Google Play Store. It has really positive ratings and reviews. presently, VLC Player for Windows has got more than 1,000+ app installations and 1.0 star star has got more thanaverage user ratings as a whole.You can use Google Play to search for and download VLC Player. However, if you haven’t yet downloaded VLC Player on your Android smartphone and it isn’t currently listed in the Google Play Store, From the independent APK download websites, download it. Your smartphone should have it installed.VLC Player Download for Laptop Windows 11, 10, /8/7 Laptop:
These days, most apps today are designed only for mobile devices. Mobile Legend, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Camera 360, and other titles are only accessible for the Android and iOS operating systems. But we can use all of these apps on PC as well thanks to Android emulators.So even if there is no official VLC Player for Windows version, you can still use it with emulators. We’re going to introduce you to two of the most popular Android emulators in this article so you may use VLC Player on the PC.
VLC Player Download for PC Windows 11/10/8/7 – Method 1:
One of the most popular and best emulators for running Android apps on a Windows computer is Bluestacks. Even Mac OS users can use Bluestacks software. In order to download and install VLC Player for PC Windows 11/10/8/7 Laptop, we will utilize Bluestacks. Let’s begin our detailed installation instructions.
- Step 1: Follow this link to download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
- Step 2: The installation process is fairly easy and straightforward. Open the Bluestacks emulator after a successful installation.
- Step 3: The first time you start the Bluestacks app, it can take some time. The Bluestacks home screen should be visible once it has been opened.
- Step 4: In Bluestacks, the Google Play Store is already installed. To open Playstore, locate the icon on the home screen and double click it.
- Step 5: Next, look for the software you wish to download and install on your PC. In this instance, look up VLC Player to install on a computer.
- Step 6: Bluestacks will begin installing VLC Player immediately when you click the Install button. Within Bluestacks, the application can be found in the list of installed apps.
Simply double-click the app icon in BlueStacks to begin using the VLC Player app on your laptop. On your Android or iOS smartphone, you can use the app in the same way.
Download the VLC Player APK file from unofficial APK sites if the app isn’t on the Play Store. Once downloaded, Bluestacks will give you the choice to install the APK file at the bottom of the screen. You may install the game without visiting the Google Playstore. It is advised to install any Android applications via the conventional approach.
A number of spectacular features are included in Bluestacks’ most recent edition. The Samsung Galaxy A53 smartphone cannot compare to Bluestacks Version 10’s speed, which is practically 6X quicker. Therefore, installing VLC Player on a computer is advised using Bluestacks. For Bluestacks to work, your PC must meet minimum requirements. Playing expensive games like Mobile Legends otherwise could cause loading problems.
VLC Player Download for PC Windows 11/10/8/7 – Method 2:
MemuPlay is another another well-known Android emulator that has gained a lot of attention recently. It is really quick, adaptable, and specifically made for gaming. We’ll now look at how to get VLC Player for a PC running Windows 11/10/8 or 7 on a laptop with MemuPlay.
- Step 1: Use this official website of MemuPlay to download and instal it on your PC.
- Step 2: Simply launch the emulator after installation to access the Google Playstore app icon on Memuplay’s home screen. To open, simply double-tap on that.
- Step 3: Now look for the app VLC Player on the Google Play store. Locate the official app from the app developer and select Install.
- Step 4: You can find VLC Player on Memu Play’s home screen after a successful installation.
MemuPlay is a plain and user-friendly program. Compared to Bluestacks, it is considerably lighter. You can play sophisticated games like Mobile Legend, Mini Militia, Temple Run, etc. because it was developed for gaming purposes.
Our Verdict – VLC Player for Windows Laptop
With its easy-to-use yet effective UI, VLC Player has gained a ton of popularity. We have shown you 2 methods to install VLC Player on your Windows Laptop. You may install and utilize VLC Player on your laptop using BlueStacks or MemuPlay.